Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.204266, 82.594307.
Jaulipokhari is a small village located in the district of Ropta, southwestern Nepal. The population of the village is close to 3,500 people, with the number of household close to 700. The village is situated in the highlands of the Himalayas, and it can be a destination for those who are looking for picturesque views.
Where is Jaulipokhari, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Jaulipokhari, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jaulipokhari, Nepal
Jaulipokhari, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jaulipokhari, Nepal is 28.204266, and the longitude is 82.594307. Jaulipokhari, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 12' 15.3576'' N and 82° 35' 39.5052'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 12' 15.3576'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 35' 39.5052'' E|
Coordinates of Jaulipokhari, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Nepal
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sherpagaon, Nepal (28.162176, 85.397972)
- Panauti, Nepal (27.582870, 85.509720)
- Matihani, Nepal (26.614832, 85.843887)
- Basantpur, Nepal (27.486282, 83.087471)
- Khari, Nepal (27.937447, 84.778549)
- Dumari, Nepal (26.784445, 86.233414)
- Dingboche, Nepal (27.892303, 86.831444)
- Jaulipokhari, Nepal (28.204266, 82.594307)
- Bhattarai Danda, Sankhar Western Region, Nepal (27.882803, 83.930908)
- Barkul, Kapilvastu, Nepal (27.463463, 83.134857)
No comments written yet.