Chhata, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.723215, 77.507233.
A small town of Chhata in eastern Uttar Pradesh is situated about 45 miles south from Delhi city center. It is a settlement which can be found approximately on the halfway from Faridabad and Agra cities, right near Highway AH1. The town is pretty large, with the population close to 20,000 people. It is famous with a few old good-looking temples and an old castle in the downtown.
Where is Chhata, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Chhata, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chhata, Uttar Pradesh, India
Chhata, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chhata, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.723215, and the longitude is 77.507233. Chhata, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 43' 23.5740'' N and 77° 30' 26.0388'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 43' 23.5740'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 30' 26.0388'' E|
Coordinates of Chhata, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)