Cleveland, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.505493, -81.681290.
Cleveland city located in the state of Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and developed cities of the northwest US. With the population of about 400,000 people, Cleveland known as the Green city, or the city with numerous parks and green zones. Certainly, it is also a center of music and pop culture, with plenty of cultural establishments, celebrities living there, and cultural annual events being held.
Map of Cleveland, OH, USA
Cleveland, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cleveland, OH, USA is 41.505493, and the longitude is -81.681290. Cleveland, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 30' 19.7748'' N and 81° 40' 52.6440'' W.
Cleveland, OH, USA elevation is 196 meters height, that is equal to 643 feet.
Cleveland, OH, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 30' 19.7748'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 40' 52.6440'' W|
|Elevation (m)||196 m|
|Elevation (f)||643 feet|
Coordinates of Cleveland, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the US (40.822773, -72.748634)
- Lawrence University, Appleton, WI, USA (44.260445, -88.397713)
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL, USA (27.979168, -82.539337)
- Michael Army Airfield (DPG) (40.199387, -112.937469)
- Emerald Coast Aviation, Crestview, FL, USA (30.781055, -86.524994)
- Preston Smith International Airport, Lubbock, TX, USA (33.656384, -101.821861)
- Eagle Landing Airport LZ, Avinger, TX, US (32.886677, -94.599251)