Clinton, IA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.827965, -90.249619.
Clinton is a city in Iowa, United States, located on the Mississippi River in the eastern part of the state. It is the seat of Clinton County, as well as the principal city of the Clinton Micropolitan Statistical Area. The city was incorporated on January 26, 1857. It is home to Clinton Community College. Clinton Municipal Airport, U.S. Route 30, U.S. Route 67, and Iowa Highway 136 serve the area. Quad City International Airport is also situated 40 miles south of downtown Clinton. Points of interest in the city include Bickelhaupt Arboretum, Van Allen Building, Sawmill Museum, Eagle Point Park, Felix Adler Children's Discovery Center, Valley Oaks Golf Course, and Clinton County Historical Society.
Where is Clinton, IA, USA on Map?
Road map of Clinton, IA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Clinton, IA, USA
Clinton, IA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Clinton, IA, USA is 41.827965, and the longitude is -90.249619. Clinton, IA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 49' 40.6740'' N and 90° 14' 58.6284'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 49' 40.6740'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 14' 58.6284'' W|
Coordinates of Clinton, IA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Great Bend, KS, USA (38.364895, -98.774300)
- Fort Scott, KS, USA (37.838108, -94.710022)
- Emporia, KS, USA (38.405903, -96.188339)
- Dodge City, KS, USA (37.753098, -100.024872)
- Council Grove, KS, USA (38.661697, -96.492599)
- Chanute, KS, USA (37.679878, -95.459778)
- Atchison, KS, USA (39.563606, -95.125549)
- West Des Moines, IA, USA (41.579830, -93.791328)
- Webster City, IA, USA (42.464397, -93.829056)
- Waterloo, IA, USA (42.499504, -92.358665)