Clinton, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.049763, -75.383087.
Clinton is a small historic village located in Oneida County, central New York, United States. It has a total area of 0.63 sq mi (1.62 km2). The village took its name from George Clinton who was the 4th Vice President of the United States from March 4, 1805 to April 20, 1812, as well as the 1st Governor of New York from 1777 to 1795 and from 1801 to 1804. Local attractions include Kirkland Town Library, Kirkland Art Center, Clinton Pottery, Clinton Arena, Clinton Community Pool, Clinton Historical Society, The Skenandoa Golf and Pool Club, and St Mary's Church Rectory. The village is also home to Hamilton College which is located at 198 College Hill Road.
Where is Clinton, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Clinton, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Clinton, NY, USA
Clinton, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Clinton, NY, USA is 43.049763, and the longitude is -75.383087. Clinton, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 2' 59.1468'' N and 75° 22' 59.1132'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 2' 59.1468'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 22' 59.1132'' W|
Coordinates of Clinton, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Lake Placid, NY, USA (44.282345, -73.993774)
- Ilion, NY, USA (43.011177, -75.048401)
- Herkimer, NY, USA (43.029682, -75.002541)
- Hammondsport, NY, USA (42.408150, -77.227699)
- Fredonia, NY, USA (42.439629, -79.341263)
- East Aurora, NY, USA (42.768059, -78.625786)
- Cooperstown, NY, USA (42.701820, -74.929047)
- Clinton, NY, USA (43.049763, -75.383087)
- Brockport, NY, the US (43.214169, -77.939445)
- Lanark Village, FL, USA (29.883333, -84.595833)