Collingwood, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.500771, -80.216904.
Collingwood is a small coastal community in Ontario, Canada, situated on the banks of the Georgian Bay. The first settlement was established in the area in the late 17th century, and by the end of the 20th century it has become a small industrial center, with a few small plants and manufacturing facilities. Unfortunately, most of them were closed in the early 21st century, with the aim of making the town more tourist oriented. The population of Collingwood is close to 22,000 people.
Map of Collingwood, ON, Canada
Collingwood, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Collingwood, ON, Canada is 44.500771, and the longitude is -80.216904. Collingwood, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 30' 2.7756'' N and 80° 13' 0.8544'' W.
Collingwood, ON, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 30' 2.7756'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 13' 0.8544'' W|
Coordinates of Collingwood, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)