Kemptville, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.016388, -75.645950.
Kemptville is a small town in North Grenville, Eastern Ontario, located 35 miles south of Ottawa and 1.9 miles south of the Rideau River. It is a small historic settlement and a small business center, with plenty of service and commercial companies, and has a land area of 3.21 km2 (1.24 sq miles). You can reach the town by Highway 416. The town is home to a campus of the Ontario Agricultural College, the University of Guelph. Points of interest in Kemptville include Riverside Park, Curry Park, Anniversary Park, Kemptville Baseball Diamonds, Kemptville College Soccer Fields, and a few hiking trails.
Where is Kemptville, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Kemptville, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kemptville, ON, Canada
Kemptville, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kemptville, ON, Canada is 45.016388, and the longitude is -75.645950. Kemptville, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 0' 58.9968'' N and 75° 38' 45.4200'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 0' 58.9968'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 38' 45.4200'' W|
Coordinates of Kemptville, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)