Colwood, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.423611, -123.495834.
A small coastal city of Colwood is situated in the western part of the province of British Columbia, Canada. Colwood is situated in Vancouver island and is one of the south westernmost parts of the country. For a few last decades of the 19th century and most of the 20th century, the settlement used to be a small coastal town where fishermen and farmers lived. In the 1980s, Colwood received a status of a city and became the largest neighborhood of the city of Victoria. Colwood is a home to an amazingly beautiful Hatley Castle, which is an example of the most elegant old architecture. There are also plenty natural landmarks in the area, including Esquimalt Lagoon, Hatley Park, Benley Park, etc.
Where is Colwood, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Colwood, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Colwood, BC, Canada
Colwood, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Colwood, BC, Canada is 48.423611, and the longitude is -123.495834. Colwood, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 25' 24.9996'' N and 123° 29' 45.0024'' W.
|DMS Lat||48° 25' 24.9996'' N|
|DMS Long||123° 29' 45.0024'' W|
Coordinates of Colwood, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)