Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.179249, 28.649940.
Constanța is a coastal city and a known port of the Black Sea located in Romania. It is considered to be one of the oldest cities which was a part of Ancient Greece and further a part of Bulgaria and the Osman Empire. The current population of Constanta is about 425,000 people. It is an industrial center with the main part being attributed to shipbuilding, fishing, and so on.
Where is Constanța, Romania on Map?
Road map of Constanța, Romania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Constanța, Romania
Constanța, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Constanța, Romania is 44.179249, and the longitude is 28.649940. Constanța, Romania is located at Romania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 10' 45.2964'' N and 28° 38' 59.7840'' E.
|DMS Lat||44° 10' 45.2964'' N|
|DMS Long||28° 38' 59.7840'' E|
Coordinates of Constanța, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Romania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bacău, Romania (46.568825, 26.916025)
- Iași, Iași County, Romania (47.158455, 27.601442)
- Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania (44.940918, 26.021101)
- Brașov, Romania (45.657974, 25.601198)
- Craiova, Dolj, Romania (44.319305, 23.800678)
- Satu Mare, Romania (47.790001, 22.889999)
- Ploiești, Romania (44.933334, 26.033333)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania (46.770439, 23.591423)
- Timișoara, Romania (45.760696, 21.226788)
- Iași, Romania (47.163574, 27.582550)