Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.657974, 25.601198.
With the population close to a quarter million people, Brașov is one of the largest cities in Romania, situated in the central part of the country. It is a part of the country's mystic region known as Transylvania, with long history and plenty of interesting places to see. The landmarks of the city include The Black Church, the St.Nicholas Church, the City Fortress, an old Mayor's Building which is over 500 years old, and so on. The city is also an important educational center, with 9 universities located there.
Map of Brașov, Romania
Brașov, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brașov, Romania is 45.657974, and the longitude is 25.601198. Brașov, Romania is located at Romania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 39' 28.7064'' N and 25° 36' 4.3128'' E.
Brașov, Romania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 39' 28.7064'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 36' 4.3128'' E|
Coordinates of Brașov, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Romania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bacău, Romania (46.568825, 26.916025)
- Iași, Iași County, Romania (47.158455, 27.601442)
- Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania (44.940918, 26.021101)
- Brașov, Romania (45.657974, 25.601198)
- Craiova, Dolj, Romania (44.319305, 23.800678)
- Satu Mare, Romania (47.790001, 22.889999)
- Ploiești, Romania (44.933334, 26.033333)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania (46.770439, 23.591423)
- Timișoara, Romania (45.760696, 21.226788)
- Iași, Romania (47.163574, 27.582550)