Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.568825, 26.916025.
Bacău is one of the largest cities in Romania, situated in the eastern part of the country, closer to the border with Romania. The first settlement was established there in the 15th century, in the epochs of a small local emperor Alexander the Good. It used to be an industrial, trade, and cultural center, a cradle of literature and poetry as a hometown for Vasile Alecsandri, George Bacovia, and other poets. There is a considerable Jewish community in the city, which accounts for over 10,000 people.
Map of Bacău, Romania
Bacău, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bacău, Romania is 46.568825, and the longitude is 26.916025. Bacău, Romania is located at Romania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 34' 7.7700'' N and 26° 54' 57.6900'' E.
Bacău, Romania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 34' 7.7700'' N|
|DMS Long||26° 54' 57.6900'' E|
Coordinates of Bacău, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Romania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bacău, Romania (46.568825, 26.916025)
- Iași, Iași County, Romania (47.158455, 27.601442)
- Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania (44.940918, 26.021101)
- Brașov, Romania (45.657974, 25.601198)
- Craiova, Dolj, Romania (44.319305, 23.800678)
- Satu Mare, Romania (47.790001, 22.889999)
- Ploiești, Romania (44.933334, 26.033333)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania (46.770439, 23.591423)
- Timișoara, Romania (45.760696, 21.226788)
- Iași, Romania (47.163574, 27.582550)