Iași, Iași County, Romania
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.158455, 27.601442.
The second largest city of the country after its capital, Iași is situated in the eastern part of Romania, just a dozen of miles from the border between Romania and Moldova. A beautiful historic, cultural, and social life center, the city used to be the capital of Romania and has got a fame of the most romantic cities of the country. Amazing local architecture, plenty of palaces, parks, modern hotels, restaurants, and other services for tourists, Iași is a destination for travelers and those who are interested in local history.
Map of Iași, Iași County, Romania
Iași, Iași County, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Iași, Iași County, Romania is 47.158455, and the longitude is 27.601442. Iași, Iași County, Romania is located at Romania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 9' 30.4380'' N and 27° 36' 5.1912'' E.
Iași, Iași County, Romania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 9' 30.4380'' N|
|DMS Long||27° 36' 5.1912'' E|
Coordinates of Iași, Iași County, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Romania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bacău, Romania (46.568825, 26.916025)
- Iași, Iași County, Romania (47.158455, 27.601442)
- Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania (44.940918, 26.021101)
- Brașov, Romania (45.657974, 25.601198)
- Craiova, Dolj, Romania (44.319305, 23.800678)
- Satu Mare, Romania (47.790001, 22.889999)
- Ploiești, Romania (44.933334, 26.033333)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania (46.770439, 23.591423)
- Timișoara, Romania (45.760696, 21.226788)
- Iași, Romania (47.163574, 27.582550)