Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.933334, 26.033333.
Ploiești is a large city in central Romania. It is located to the north from the Bucharest and is the headquarters of Wallachia district. It is one of the most modern and developed industrial and business centers of the country, with the number of residents exceeding 200,000 people. Local cultural points of interest include the Ploiești Philharmonic Orchestra, the Clock Museum, the Oil Museum, the Cultural Palace, the Hagi Prodan Museum, and many more.
Map of Ploiești, Romania
Ploiești, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ploiești, Romania is 44.933334, and the longitude is 26.033333. Ploiești, Romania is located at Romania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 56' 0.0024'' N and 26° 1' 59.9988'' E.
Ploiești, Romania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 56' 0.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||26° 1' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Ploiești, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Romania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bacău, Romania (46.568825, 26.916025)
- Iași, Iași County, Romania (47.158455, 27.601442)
- Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania (44.940918, 26.021101)
- Brașov, Romania (45.657974, 25.601198)
- Craiova, Dolj, Romania (44.319305, 23.800678)
- Satu Mare, Romania (47.790001, 22.889999)
- Ploiești, Romania (44.933334, 26.033333)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania (46.770439, 23.591423)
- Timișoara, Romania (45.760696, 21.226788)
- Iași, Romania (47.163574, 27.582550)