Craiova, Dolj, Romania
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.319305, 23.800678.
The capital city of Dolj county, Craiova is one of the largest and the most populous cities in Romania, situated in southern part of the country. It is a home for about 300,000 people, and it is definitely one of the architecturally most beautiful cities in Romania. Wonderful classic and neo-classic architecture is represented in numerous gorgeous buildings in the city center. There are numerous landmarks in the city, including Craiova Art Museum, Nicolae Romanescu Park, Museum of Oltenia, Madona Dudu Church, The Church of Coşuna Monastery, etc.
Where is Craiova, Dolj, Romania on Map?
Road map of Craiova, Dolj, Romania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Craiova, Dolj, Romania
Craiova, Dolj, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Craiova, Dolj, Romania is 44.319305, and the longitude is 23.800678. Craiova, Dolj, Romania is located at Romania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 19' 9.4980'' N and 23° 48' 2.4408'' E.
Craiova, Dolj, Romania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 19' 9.4980'' N|
|DMS Long||23° 48' 2.4408'' E|
Coordinates of Craiova, Dolj, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Romania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bacău, Romania (46.568825, 26.916025)
- Iași, Iași County, Romania (47.158455, 27.601442)
- Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania (44.940918, 26.021101)
- Brașov, Romania (45.657974, 25.601198)
- Craiova, Dolj, Romania (44.319305, 23.800678)
- Satu Mare, Romania (47.790001, 22.889999)
- Ploiești, Romania (44.933334, 26.033333)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania (46.770439, 23.591423)
- Timișoara, Romania (45.760696, 21.226788)
- Iași, Romania (47.163574, 27.582550)