Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.940918, 26.021101.
Ploiești is a northern neighborhood of Bucharest and a part of Muntenia district in Romania. It is a very important transportation and railway knot of the region, as well as the whole country. The city is pretty large, with the population close to a quarter of million people. It is famous for its beautiful architecture, as well as a large number of museums like Clock Museum Nicolae Simache, National Museum of History and Archaeology, National Oil Museum, Peleș Castle Museum, and so on.
Where is Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania on Map?
Road map of Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania
Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania is 44.940918, and the longitude is 26.021101. Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania is located at Romania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 56' 27.3048'' N and 26° 1' 15.9636'' E.
Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 56' 27.3048'' N|
|DMS Long||26° 1' 15.9636'' E|
Coordinates of Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Romania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bacău, Romania (46.568825, 26.916025)
- Iași, Iași County, Romania (47.158455, 27.601442)
- Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania (44.940918, 26.021101)
- Brașov, Romania (45.657974, 25.601198)
- Craiova, Dolj, Romania (44.319305, 23.800678)
- Satu Mare, Romania (47.790001, 22.889999)
- Ploiești, Romania (44.933334, 26.033333)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania (46.770439, 23.591423)
- Timișoara, Romania (45.760696, 21.226788)
- Iași, Romania (47.163574, 27.582550)