Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.770439, 23.591423.
Cluj-Napoca, or simply Cluj, is a large city in Romania, with the population exceeding 325,000 people being the second most populous city in the country. The history of the city goes back to the times of the Ancient Roman empire. Local beautiful architecture, numerous museums and monuments, large parks and spacious squares, fountains and street art, rich culture and multicultural community, interesting traditions and various kinds of celebrations attract a huge number of tourists every year.
Where is Cluj-Napoca, Romania on Map?
Road map of Cluj-Napoca, Romania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cluj-Napoca, Romania is 46.770439, and the longitude is 23.591423. Cluj-Napoca, Romania is located at Romania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 46' 13.5804'' N and 23° 35' 29.1228'' E.
Cluj-Napoca, Romania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 46' 13.5804'' N|
|DMS Long||23° 35' 29.1228'' E|
Coordinates of Cluj-Napoca, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Romania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bacău, Romania (46.568825, 26.916025)
- Iași, Iași County, Romania (47.158455, 27.601442)
- Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania (44.940918, 26.021101)
- Brașov, Romania (45.657974, 25.601198)
- Craiova, Dolj, Romania (44.319305, 23.800678)
- Satu Mare, Romania (47.790001, 22.889999)
- Ploiești, Romania (44.933334, 26.033333)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania (46.770439, 23.591423)
- Timișoara, Romania (45.760696, 21.226788)
- Iași, Romania (47.163574, 27.582550)