Cooperstown, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.701820, -74.929047.
Cooperstown is a beautiful village and the seat of Otsego County, located at the southern tip of Otsego Lake, 145 miles northwest of New York City, New York, United States. The area was inhabited by the Iroquois Indians before European colonization. The village is famous for being home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum which has been attracting baseball fans for many years. It is also home to the Fenimore Art Museum, Glimmerglass Queen Tour Boat Company Inc., The Farmers' Museum, Heroes of Baseball Wax Museum, Cooperstown Historic District, Cooperstown Art Association, Start of the North Branch of the Susquehanna River, Doubleday Field, The Clark Sports Center, Clark Tower Castle, Leatherstocking Golf Course, Fairy Springs Park, Council Rock Park, and Cooper Park.
Where is Cooperstown, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Cooperstown, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cooperstown, NY, USA
Cooperstown, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cooperstown, NY, USA is 42.701820, and the longitude is -74.929047. Cooperstown, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 42' 6.5520'' N and 74° 55' 44.5692'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 42' 6.5520'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 55' 44.5692'' W|
Coordinates of Cooperstown, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Lake Placid, NY, USA (44.282345, -73.993774)
- Ilion, NY, USA (43.011177, -75.048401)
- Herkimer, NY, USA (43.029682, -75.002541)
- Hammondsport, NY, USA (42.408150, -77.227699)
- Fredonia, NY, USA (42.439629, -79.341263)
- East Aurora, NY, USA (42.768059, -78.625786)
- Cooperstown, NY, USA (42.701820, -74.929047)
- Clinton, NY, USA (43.049763, -75.383087)
- Brockport, NY, the US (43.214169, -77.939445)
- Lanark Village, FL, USA (29.883333, -84.595833)