Tarrytown, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.076206, -73.858749.
Tarrytown is a village situated on the eastern bank of the Hudson River in the town of Greenburgh, New York, USA. It is located to the south of Sleepy Hollow, to the north of Irvington, and to the northwest of White Plains. It can be reached from Manhattan by moving directly to the north for about 25 miles. It was incorporated in 1870. The famous Tappan Zee Bridge (also known as Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge) is situated nearby. The village is home to Lyndhurst Mansion, which is a 19th-century Gothic castle. Other points of interest in the village include Scenic Hudson RiverWalk Park, Tarrytown Riverwalk, Pierson Park, Tarrytown Lakes Park, Losee Park, and so on.
Where is Tarrytown, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Tarrytown, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tarrytown, NY, USA
Tarrytown, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tarrytown, NY, USA is 41.076206, and the longitude is -73.858749. Tarrytown, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 4' 34.3416'' N and 73° 51' 31.4964'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 4' 34.3416'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 51' 31.4964'' W|
Coordinates of Tarrytown, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Hyannis, MA, USA (41.652882, -70.290787)
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)