Courtenay, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.687778, -124.994446.
Courtenay is a small city situated in the province of British Columbia, western Canada. It is a county seat and a home to about 26,000 people. The city is a center of industry, manufacturing, agriculture, education, and cultural life of the county. The settlement is located in the Comox Valley and can be found right on the Great Canadian Fossil Trail. Courtenay is a center of cultural life, with a few small museums and galleries located there. The city is also a place where a large number of concerts, festivals, traditional celebrations, and other annual events take place. The city is also known for its amazing and quite large parks situated nearby.
Map of Courtenay, BC, Canada
Courtenay, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Courtenay, BC, Canada is 49.687778, and the longitude is -124.994446. Courtenay, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 41' 16.0008'' N and 124° 59' 40.0056'' W.
Courtenay, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 41' 16.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||124° 59' 40.0056'' W|
Coordinates of Courtenay, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)