Penticton, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.489536, -119.589615.
Located in the Okanagan Valley right between Skaha Lake and Okanagan Lake in British Columbia, western Canada, the small city of Penticton has the population of about 45,000 people. It is an important tourist destination since the city is located close to the famous Okanagan Mountain Provincial Park. Numerous local events like the Okanagan Wine Festival, the Valley First Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan, and others usually attracts numerous guests and tourists from around the country.
Where is Penticton, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Penticton, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Penticton, BC, Canada
Penticton, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Penticton, BC, Canada is 49.489536, and the longitude is -119.589615. Penticton, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 29' 22.3296'' N and 119° 35' 22.6140'' W.
Penticton, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 29' 22.3296'' N|
|DMS Long||119° 35' 22.6140'' W|
Coordinates of Penticton, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)