Crotone, Calabria, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.083332, 17.116667.
Crotone is a small community situated in the region known as Calabria, south western Italy. It is a coastal and very old community established in the 6th century BC by the Greeks who were ruling the south Italy in those times. The town was a linking point of the country with the other parts of the world, and during its history Crotone witnessed a lot of battles and armed conflicts between the local people and the invaders. In the late Middle Ages the city turned into an agricultural community and also a few times suffered from floods. It is a great idea to visit the city today and get to know its landmarks and attractions which are traditional for small Italian cities. Those include cathedrals, churches, old buildings and palaces in the downtown area, and so on.
Map of Crotone, Calabria, Italy
Crotone, Calabria, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Crotone, Calabria, Italy is 39.083332, and the longitude is 17.116667. Crotone, Calabria, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 4' 59.9952'' N and 17° 7' 0.0012'' E.
Crotone, Calabria, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 4' 59.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 7' 0.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Crotone, Calabria, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)