Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.452902, 71.805244.
A small village of Darbola is located in central Pakistan, in quite a remote area of the country, between Faisalabad and Bhakkar. There are about 150 families living in the village. The settlement is quite poor and the life there is quite difficult.
Where is Darbola, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Darbola, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Darbola, Pakistan
Darbola, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Darbola, Pakistan is 31.452902, and the longitude is 71.805244. Darbola, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 27' 10.4472'' N and 71° 48' 18.8784'' E.
Darbola, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 27' 10.4472'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 48' 18.8784'' E|
Coordinates of Darbola, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Pakistan
Also check out these related Villages.
- Basti Azeem, Punjab, Pakistan (30.405008, 70.738403)
- Keris, Pakistan (35.230343, 75.941971)
- Chakisar, Pakistan (34.785187, 72.767517)
- Sabour, Pakistan (32.803780, 74.062729)
- Chak no 258 Lama Pind, Faisabad, Pakistan (31.241032, 73.025696)
- Parrai, Pakistan (34.704536, 72.227493)
- Domali, Bannu, Pakistan (33.021709, 70.754562)
- Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan (32.863899, 72.193954)
- Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan (32.667801, 72.513275)
- Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan (24.818590, 67.045441)