Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.803780, 74.062729.
Sabour is a small village in northern Pakistan, located about 30 miles north from the city of Gujrat. It is a very small settlement, with about 300 people and no more than 60 families residing there. The village's economy is based on trade, with a few small and quite cheap agricultural markets along the highway.
Map of Sabour, Pakistan
Sabour, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sabour, Pakistan is 32.803780, and the longitude is 74.062729. Sabour, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 48' 13.6080'' N and 74° 3' 45.8244'' E.
Sabour, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 48' 13.6080'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 3' 45.8244'' E|
Coordinates of Sabour, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Pakistan
Also check out these related Villages.
- Basti Azeem, Punjab, Pakistan (30.405008, 70.738403)
- Chakisar, Pakistan (34.785187, 72.767517)
- Sabour, Pakistan (32.803780, 74.062729)
- Chak no 258 Lama Pind, Faisabad, Pakistan (31.241032, 73.025696)
- Parrai, Pakistan (34.704536, 72.227493)
- Domali, Bannu, Pakistan (33.021709, 70.754562)
- Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan (32.863899, 72.193954)
- Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan (32.667801, 72.513275)
- Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan (24.818590, 67.045441)
- Kakrali, Gujarat, Pakistan (32.852482, 74.073837)