Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.818590, 67.045441.
Gizri Village is a small neighborhood of Karachi, the capital city of Pakistan. It is a part of Clifton Cantonment and a settlement with the population close to 1,300 people. The community is very multicultural, with Balochis, Seraikis, Punjabis, Ismailis, Pakhtuns, Bohras, and other cultures living in harmony.
Map of Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan
Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan is 24.818590, and the longitude is 67.045441. Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 49' 6.9240'' N and 67° 2' 43.5876'' E.
Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 49' 6.9240'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 2' 43.5876'' E|
Coordinates of Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Pakistan
Also check out these related Villages.
- Basti Azeem, Punjab, Pakistan (30.405008, 70.738403)
- Chakisar, Pakistan (34.785187, 72.767517)
- Sabour, Pakistan (32.803780, 74.062729)
- Chak no 258 Lama Pind, Faisabad, Pakistan (31.241032, 73.025696)
- Parrai, Pakistan (34.704536, 72.227493)
- Domali, Bannu, Pakistan (33.021709, 70.754562)
- Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan (32.863899, 72.193954)
- Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan (32.667801, 72.513275)
- Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan (24.818590, 67.045441)
- Kakrali, Gujarat, Pakistan (32.852482, 74.073837)