Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.785187, 72.767517.
A small village in the northernmost part of Pakistan, Chakisar is located about 65 miles north from Mansehra and about 120 miles north from Islamabad. The village lays in the highlands of the Western Himalayas and can offer truly breathtaking views. Though, it is quite hard to reach the village since there is no good road leading there.
Map of Chakisar, Pakistan
Chakisar, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chakisar, Pakistan is 34.785187, and the longitude is 72.767517. Chakisar, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 47' 6.6732'' N and 72° 46' 3.0612'' E.
Chakisar, Pakistan elevation is 1146 meters height, that is equal to 3,760 feet.
Chakisar, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 47' 6.6732'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 46' 3.0612'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,146 m|
|Elevation (f)||3,760 feet|
Coordinates of Chakisar, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Pakistan
Also check out these related Villages.
- Basti Azeem, Punjab, Pakistan (30.405008, 70.738403)
- Chakisar, Pakistan (34.785187, 72.767517)
- Sabour, Pakistan (32.803780, 74.062729)
- Chak no 258 Lama Pind, Faisabad, Pakistan (31.241032, 73.025696)
- Parrai, Pakistan (34.704536, 72.227493)
- Domali, Bannu, Pakistan (33.021709, 70.754562)
- Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan (32.863899, 72.193954)
- Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan (32.667801, 72.513275)
- Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan (24.818590, 67.045441)
- Kakrali, Gujarat, Pakistan (32.852482, 74.073837)