Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.230343, 75.941971.
Keris is a small village in Pakistan, located very high in the Himalayas. It offers truly amazing views to snow-tipped mountains and Deosai National Park nearby. Tourists can come to the area to explore local nature and take a look at old temples in the neighboring town of Skardu.
Where is Keris, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Keris, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Keris, Pakistan
Keris, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Keris, Pakistan is 35.230343, and the longitude is 75.941971. Keris, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 13' 49.2348'' N and 75° 56' 31.0956'' E.
Keris, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 13' 49.2348'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 56' 31.0956'' E|
Coordinates of Keris, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Pakistan
Also check out these related Villages.
- Basti Azeem, Punjab, Pakistan (30.405008, 70.738403)
- Keris, Pakistan (35.230343, 75.941971)
- Chakisar, Pakistan (34.785187, 72.767517)
- Sabour, Pakistan (32.803780, 74.062729)
- Chak no 258 Lama Pind, Faisabad, Pakistan (31.241032, 73.025696)
- Parrai, Pakistan (34.704536, 72.227493)
- Domali, Bannu, Pakistan (33.021709, 70.754562)
- Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan (32.863899, 72.193954)
- Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan (32.667801, 72.513275)
- Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan (24.818590, 67.045441)