Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.863899, 72.193954.
Dhulli is a village in northern Pakistan, in the province of Punjab. Despite having status of a village, the settlement is pretty large, with the population close to 3,500 people, two large post offices, a few schools and a great number of mosques. Local community s very religious and traditional, with the lifestyle still based on good old cast system.
Map of Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan
Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan is 32.863899, and the longitude is 72.193954. Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 51' 50.0364'' N and 72° 11' 38.2344'' E.
Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan elevation is 485 meters height, that is equal to 1,591 feet.
Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 51' 50.0364'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 11' 38.2344'' E|
|Elevation (m)||485 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,591 feet|
Coordinates of Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Pakistan
Also check out these related Villages.
- Basti Azeem, Punjab, Pakistan (30.405008, 70.738403)
- Chakisar, Pakistan (34.785187, 72.767517)
- Sabour, Pakistan (32.803780, 74.062729)
- Chak no 258 Lama Pind, Faisabad, Pakistan (31.241032, 73.025696)
- Parrai, Pakistan (34.704536, 72.227493)
- Domali, Bannu, Pakistan (33.021709, 70.754562)
- Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan (32.863899, 72.193954)
- Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan (32.667801, 72.513275)
- Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan (24.818590, 67.045441)
- Kakrali, Gujarat, Pakistan (32.852482, 74.073837)