Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.704536, 72.227493.
Parrai is a small village in central Pakistan, located near Dadahara Road, which runs along the river of Swat. The settlement is situated about 17 miles southwest from the city of Mingora. The village is quite small, with the number of residents living there no exceeding 500 people. Due to a close proximity of the river, there are great agricultural opportunities for all village residents.
Where is Parrai, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Parrai, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Parrai, Pakistan
Parrai, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Parrai, Pakistan is 34.704536, and the longitude is 72.227493. Parrai, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 42' 16.3296'' N and 72° 13' 38.9748'' E.
Parrai, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 42' 16.3296'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 13' 38.9748'' E|
Coordinates of Parrai, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Pakistan
Also check out these related Villages.
- Basti Azeem, Punjab, Pakistan (30.405008, 70.738403)
- Keris, Pakistan (35.230343, 75.941971)
- Chakisar, Pakistan (34.785187, 72.767517)
- Sabour, Pakistan (32.803780, 74.062729)
- Chak no 258 Lama Pind, Faisabad, Pakistan (31.241032, 73.025696)
- Parrai, Pakistan (34.704536, 72.227493)
- Domali, Bannu, Pakistan (33.021709, 70.754562)
- Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan (32.863899, 72.193954)
- Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan (32.667801, 72.513275)
- Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan (24.818590, 67.045441)