Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.667801, 72.513275.
Munara is a large village in the district of Chakwal, located northeastern Pakistan, near the town of Kallar Kahar. It is situated in the province of Punjab, the northernmost province of the country. There are about 13 hundred people living in the village, and there are primary, secondary and high school in the village.
Map of Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan
Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan is 32.667801, and the longitude is 72.513275. Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 40' 4.0836'' N and 72° 30' 47.7900'' E.
Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 40' 4.0836'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 30' 47.7900'' E|
Coordinates of Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Pakistan
Also check out these related Villages.
- Basti Azeem, Punjab, Pakistan (30.405008, 70.738403)
- Keris, Pakistan (35.230343, 75.941971)
- Chakisar, Pakistan (34.785187, 72.767517)
- Sabour, Pakistan (32.803780, 74.062729)
- Chak no 258 Lama Pind, Faisabad, Pakistan (31.241032, 73.025696)
- Parrai, Pakistan (34.704536, 72.227493)
- Domali, Bannu, Pakistan (33.021709, 70.754562)
- Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan (32.863899, 72.193954)
- Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan (32.667801, 72.513275)
- Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan (24.818590, 67.045441)