Dartmouth, MA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.610195, -70.995316.
Dartmouth is a town in Bristol County, Massachusetts, the United States, located in the southeastern part of the state and 30 miles away from Providence, Rhode Island. It is situated to the south of Freetown, to the west of New Bedford, and to the east of Westport. It was settled in 1652 and incorporated in 1664. The area was originally inhabited by the Wampanoag. It is also part of the South Coast of Massachusetts as well as one of the largest towns in the state. The town is home to the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, a public university. Interstate 195 and U.S. Route 6 serve the area. Points of interest in the town include Demarest Lloyd State Park, Round Hill Town Beach, Round Hill Mansion, and a number of hiking trails and nature preserves.
Where is Dartmouth, MA, USA on Map?
Road map of Dartmouth, MA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dartmouth, MA, USA
Dartmouth, MA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dartmouth, MA, USA is 41.610195, and the longitude is -70.995316. Dartmouth, MA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 36' 36.7020'' N and 70° 59' 43.1376'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 36' 36.7020'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 59' 43.1376'' W|
Coordinates of Dartmouth, MA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)