Daspalla, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.335644, 84.848976.
Daspalla is a small town located about 3 miles away from Maharandi river, in Nayagarh district of Odisha state in central India. The town can be reached by Highway 57, and it is a historic town, famous with its traditional Hindu festivals, interesting local cuisine, and plenty of places to visit. Those include temples like Gopinath Jew Temple, Kamana Temple, Jaleswar Temple, as well as three large natural preserves, an old dam, and an excellent facility for trekking.
Where is Daspalla, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Daspalla, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Daspalla, Odisha, India
Daspalla, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Daspalla, Odisha, India is 20.335644, and the longitude is 84.848976. Daspalla, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 20' 8.3184'' N and 84° 50' 56.3136'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 20' 8.3184'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 50' 56.3136'' E|
Coordinates of Daspalla, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)