Deogarh, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.538315, 84.728943.
Deogarh (or Debagarh) is a large town in Odisha, India, as well as the district headquarters and a home to about 53,000 people. In times of British India, the town used to be a larger and a more crowded settlement, but poorer life called young people out of the city, to look for better opportunities in other place. Anyway, modern day's Deogarh is a developing town, with a number of small and medium businesses operating there. There are two colleges and a few quite good high schools in the town.
Where is Deogarh, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Deogarh, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Deogarh, Odisha, India
Deogarh, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Deogarh, Odisha, India is 21.538315, and the longitude is 84.728943. Deogarh, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 32' 17.9340'' N and 84° 43' 44.1948'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 32' 17.9340'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 43' 44.1948'' E|
Coordinates of Deogarh, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)