Dera Bassi, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.596403, 76.843269.
Dera Bassi is a small town in the easternmost area of Punjab, India (the district of Mohali), located 13miles outh from the city of Chandiragh. There are about 15,500 people living in Dera Bassi. The town can be a great destination for tourists, who can focus on local points of interest like ruins of an old fort, a wonderful small pond, a Lord Shiva temple and a Lord Krishna temple.
Where is Dera Bassi, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Dera Bassi, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dera Bassi, Punjab, India
Dera Bassi, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dera Bassi, Punjab, India is 30.596403, and the longitude is 76.843269. Dera Bassi, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 35' 47.0508'' N and 76° 50' 35.7684'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 35' 47.0508'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 50' 35.7684'' E|
Coordinates of Dera Bassi, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)