Dhaka, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.658148, 85.160126.
Dhaka is a large municipality in the state of Bihar, situated in the northern part of the state, right near the border with Nepal. It is a part of the region known as East Champaran. There are over 32,000 people living in Dhaka, and it is a market town, with a lot of small temples and mosques. The population is dominated by Muslim community.
Where is Dhaka, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Dhaka, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dhaka, Bihar, India
Dhaka, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhaka, Bihar, India is 26.658148, and the longitude is 85.160126. Dhaka, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 39' 29.3328'' N and 85° 9' 36.4536'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 39' 29.3328'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 9' 36.4536'' E|
Coordinates of Dhaka, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)