Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.709999, 81.550003.
A small city of Dhamtari, central Chhattisgarh, has the population close to 82,000 people and is located near the Genrel Reservoir. Local lifestyle and infrastructure are very much traditional, with a few good schools and hospitals, and a college. Those who come to visit the city can enjoy witnessing some interesting local celebrations and religious rituals.
Map of Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh, India
Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh, India is 20.709999, and the longitude is 81.550003. Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 42' 35.9964'' N and 81° 33' 0.0108'' E.
Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh, India elevation is 324 meters height, that is equal to 1,063 feet.
Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 42' 35.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 33' 0.0108'' E|
|Elevation (m)||324 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,063 feet|
Coordinates of Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)