Dhanauli, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.137947, 77.965302.
Dhanauli is a small town in the neighborhood of Agra, western Uttar Pradesh, located less than 2 miles southwest from the city center. The population of Dhanauli is close to 2,700 people and it is a district where working people live and bring their children up. Idgah Colony airport is located in the neighborhood.
Where is Dhanauli, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Dhanauli, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dhanauli, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Dhanauli, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhanauli, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.137947, and the longitude is 77.965302. Dhanauli, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 8' 16.6092'' N and 77° 57' 55.0872'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 8' 16.6092'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 57' 55.0872'' E|
Coordinates of Dhanauli, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)