Dhanoli, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.322201, 80.424599.
Dhanoli is a large village in northeastern Maharashtra, located in the neighborhood of Borkanhar town. It is a small community united with the neighborhoods by a few bus lines. There are about 2,600 people living in the village, making it quite a large settlement which may soon receive a status of municipality.
Where is Dhanoli, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Dhanoli, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dhanoli, Maharashtra, India
Dhanoli, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhanoli, Maharashtra, India is 21.322201, and the longitude is 80.424599. Dhanoli, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 19' 19.9236'' N and 80° 25' 28.5564'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 19' 19.9236'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 25' 28.5564'' E|
Coordinates of Dhanoli, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)