Dhapali, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.367785, 75.267921.
Dhapali is a small town in central Punjab, India. Though the settlement is quite small, with the population not exceeding 500 people, it is a very important commercial spot since in is located right between a few larger towns. There is a large weekend farmer's market in the town, which is usually very crowded and lucrative for all local farmers.
Map of Dhapali, Punjab, India
Dhapali, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhapali, Punjab, India is 30.367785, and the longitude is 75.267921. Dhapali, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 22' 4.0260'' N and 75° 16' 4.5156'' E.
Dhapali, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 22' 4.0260'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 16' 4.5156'' E|
Coordinates of Dhapali, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)