Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.601292, 75.302467.
A small city of Dhar is a part of Dhar district in central Madhya Pradesh, with the population close to 100,000 people. It is a very popular tourist spot and cultural center, with numerous monuments and historic sites like Muhammad bin Tughluq Tomb, Tomb of Shaykh Changāl, a historic Pillar Mosque, Cenotaphs and Old City Palace, a Dhar City Museums, etc. In addition, there are plenty of cultural events, festivals, fairs, and celebrations taking place in the city.
Map of Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.601292, and the longitude is 75.302467. Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 36' 4.6512'' N and 75° 18' 8.8812'' E.
Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 36' 4.6512'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 18' 8.8812'' E|
Coordinates of Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)