Dharampur, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.540140, 73.179214.
Dharampur is a large town in the southernmost part of Gujarat state in western India, situated on Dhanmi river. It is a part of Valsad district and a remote neighborhood of Valsad city. The town was established very long ago, at least in the 13th century, during the times of the Dharampur Empire. There are a few large temples in the town, including a few large Lakshmi temples. The town is also a transportation spot, where two busy national highway intersect.
Where is Dharampur, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Dharampur, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dharampur, Gujarat, India
Dharampur, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dharampur, Gujarat, India is 20.540140, and the longitude is 73.179214. Dharampur, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 32' 24.5040'' N and 73° 10' 45.1704'' E.
Dharampur, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 32' 24.5040'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 10' 45.1704'' E|
Coordinates of Dharampur, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)