Dhindsa, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.425323, 76.535095.
Dhindsa is a small town in eastern Punjab, located about 19 miles northeast from the city of Patiala and about 9 miles southwest from the city of Rajpurs. It is possible to reach Dhindsa by Highway 64, which runs between the town mentioned cities. The town has nothing much to say about: it is located on the eastern side of the highway and has slightly over 100 families living there.
Where is Dhindsa, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Dhindsa, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dhindsa, Punjab, India
Dhindsa, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhindsa, Punjab, India is 30.425323, and the longitude is 76.535095. Dhindsa, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 25' 31.1628'' N and 76° 32' 6.3420'' E.
Dhindsa, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 25' 31.1628'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 32' 6.3420'' E|
Coordinates of Dhindsa, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)