Dholpur, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.702518, 77.893394.
One of the largest settlements in eastern Rajastan, the city of Dholpur has the population close to 127,000 people. The first settlement was established there in the 8th century, just like some archaeological evidence shows. The city was ruled by various emperors, and it is a true great destination point for history fans, who can come and observe ancient Nihal tower, beautiful Sant Nagar Temple, the Machkund Temple, Chopra Shiv Temple, and other historic monuments.
Where is Dholpur, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Dholpur, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dholpur, Rajasthan, India
Dholpur, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dholpur, Rajasthan, India is 26.702518, and the longitude is 77.893394. Dholpur, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 42' 9.0648'' N and 77° 53' 36.2184'' E.
Dholpur, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 42' 9.0648'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 53' 36.2184'' E|
Coordinates of Dholpur, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)