Dhondalgaon, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.982878, 74.938416.
Dhondalgaon is a traditional Hindu town in Aurangabad district in the state of Maharashtra, India. Situated quite far away from most of the roads, the town is very small, with the population about 5,500 people, making it about 2,000 families. It is an agricultural town, which is also a gram panchayat center.
Where is Dhondalgaon, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Dhondalgaon, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dhondalgaon, Maharashtra, India
Dhondalgaon, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhondalgaon, Maharashtra, India is 19.982878, and the longitude is 74.938416. Dhondalgaon, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 58' 58.3608'' N and 74° 56' 18.2976'' E.
Dhondalgaon, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 58' 58.3608'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 56' 18.2976'' E|
Coordinates of Dhondalgaon, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)