Diwon, Meghalaya, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.960135, 92.019363.
Diwon is a town in Meghalaya state, India, with the population of about 65,000 people. The town is located quite high in the mountains, and local climate can be characterized by very high temperature difference between day and night temperature. There are a few agricultural businesses in the town, and a few traditional local markets are available year round.
Map of Diwon, Meghalaya, India
Diwon, Meghalaya, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Diwon, Meghalaya, India is 25.960135, and the longitude is 92.019363. Diwon, Meghalaya, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 57' 36.4860'' N and 92° 1' 9.7068'' E.
Diwon, Meghalaya, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 57' 36.4860'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 1' 9.7068'' E|
Coordinates of Diwon, Meghalaya, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)