Dolvi, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.702391, 73.046486.
Dolvi is a very small municipality in western Maharashtra, situated slightly to the west from the town of Pen, right near the delta of Amba river. The town is provided with quite good quality roads, just a bit lacking hygiene. Farming is the main occupation of those who live in Dolvi. It is estimated that there are about 1,500 people are residing now in the town.
Where is Dolvi, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Dolvi, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dolvi, Maharashtra, India
Dolvi, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dolvi, Maharashtra, India is 18.702391, and the longitude is 73.046486. Dolvi, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 42' 8.6076'' N and 73° 2' 47.3496'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 42' 8.6076'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 2' 47.3496'' E|
Coordinates of Dolvi, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)