Drumheller, Alberta, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.463612, -112.719444.
Drumheller is a town situated in the southern part of Alberta, Canada. Located about 65 miles away of Calgary, it is a small rural community established one hundred years ago. Drumheller is situated in a beautiful small valley, Red Deer Valley, and the setting is truly beautiful. Today, there are about 8 thousand people living in Drumheller, which is slightly over 25 hundred families and about 32 hundred households. The town is a small tourist destination with a few attractions like a few famous canyons nearby, the Royal Tyrrell Museum, as well as the largest dinosaur in the world, a T-Rex which is 86 feet tall. Tourists also often visit Midland Provincial Park to enjoy some outdoor activities.
Map of Drumheller, Alberta, Canada
Drumheller, Alberta, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Drumheller, Alberta, Canada is 51.463612, and the longitude is -112.719444. Drumheller, Alberta, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 27' 49.0032'' N and 112° 43' 9.9984'' W.
Drumheller, Alberta, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 27' 49.0032'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 43' 9.9984'' W|
Coordinates of Drumheller, Alberta, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)