Prince Albert, SK, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.203350, -105.753075.
Prince Albert is one of the largest towns in Saskatchewan, Canada, situated in the central part of the province. The town is a cultural, agricultural, commercial, transportation, and educational center. There is a large number of historic places in and near the town, including Prince Albert Historical Museum, the Evolution Education Museum, Rotary Museum of Police and Corrections, Honeywood Heritage Nursery, the Cathedral Church of St. Alban the Martyr, Keyhole Castle, Prince Albert Arts Centre, and many others. There are a lot of transportation routes crossing in the town, railways, and highways. Located on the shores of the North Saskatchewan River, the town has a regional airport, Prince Albert Glass Field Airport.
Where is Prince Albert, SK, Canada on Map?
Road map of Prince Albert, SK, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Prince Albert, SK, Canada
Prince Albert, SK, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Prince Albert, SK, Canada is 53.203350, and the longitude is -105.753075. Prince Albert, SK, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 12' 12.0600'' N and 105° 45' 11.0700'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 12' 12.0600'' N|
|DMS Long||105° 45' 11.0700'' W|
Coordinates of Prince Albert, SK, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)
Saskatchewan is a province not a state . Status granted in 1905. Born and raised in PA. Proud Metis!
Corrected ;) Thanks a lot.