Heiloo, North Holland, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.601234, 4.700493.
Heiloo is a small town in North Holland, Netherlands, located a few miles south of Alkmaar and Heerhugowaard urban area. The town has got its name in regards to a belief that there was a saint who made a miracle in the place. Today, it is quite a crowded neighborhood of the large cities. There are about 23 thousand people living in the town. Heiloo attracts visitors with its historical old church built in the 12th century.
Where is Heiloo, North Holland, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Heiloo, North Holland, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Heiloo, North Holland, Netherlands
Heiloo, North Holland, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Heiloo, North Holland, Netherlands is 52.601234, and the longitude is 4.700493. Heiloo, North Holland, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 36' 4.4424'' N and 4° 42' 1.7748'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 36' 4.4424'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 42' 1.7748'' E|
Coordinates of Heiloo, North Holland, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands (52.155170, 5.387200)
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)
No comments written yet.