Kingston, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.931828, -74.011108.
Kingston is a vibrant, historic city and the seat of Ulster County, located 100 miles north of New York City, to the west of Hudson River in New York, United States. Its history goes back to the 17th century when the Dutch settled there. Kingston is also known as the state's first capital. It is home to many historic churches such as the First Reformed Protestant Dutch Church of Kingston, Hudson Valley Wedding Chapel, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, etc. Other tourist attractions in the city include the Hudson River Maritime Museum, the Trolley Museum of New York, the Rondout Lighthouse, the Senate House State Historic Site, the Walkill Valley Rail Trail, the Kingston Point Rail Trail, Rondout Creek, TR Gallo Waterfront Park, Kingston Midtown Linear Park, Green Acres Golf Club, and Bluestone Wild Forest. Kingston Ulster Airport is situated 5 miles away from the city center.
Where is Kingston, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Kingston, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kingston, NY, USA
Kingston, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kingston, NY, USA is 41.931828, and the longitude is -74.011108. Kingston, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 55' 54.5808'' N and 74° 0' 39.9888'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 55' 54.5808'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 0' 39.9888'' W|
Coordinates of Kingston, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Oneida, NY, USA (43.095654, -75.669487)
- New Rochelle, NY, USA (40.922794, -73.791809)
- Mount Vernon, NY, USA (40.916695, -73.836815)
- Middletown, NY, USA (41.450123, -74.429253)
- Lockport, NY, USA (43.170048, -78.710464)
- Lackawanna, NY, USA (42.820339, -78.843399)
- Kingston, NY, USA (41.931828, -74.011108)
- Johnstown, NY, USA (43.010265, -74.383682)
- Gloversville, NY, USA (43.052845, -74.363762)
- Glens Falls, NY, USA (43.311825, -73.655975)