Headingley Stadium, Leeds, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.817261, -1.582470.
Headingley Stadium, also known as Emerald Headingley Stadium, is a large complex consisting of Headingley Cricket Ground and Headingley Rugby Stadium. Located at St Michael's Ln, Headingley, Leeds, United Kingdom, opened in 1890, the stadium is the home ground of Leeds Rhinos and Yorkshire County Cricket Club. The Rugby stadium has a capacity of 21,500, while the Cricket stadium has a capacity of 18,350. The cricket ground hosted The Ashes in 2019. Emerald Headingley Stadium is located about 2,5 miles northwest of Leeds city center.
Where is Headingley Stadium, Leeds, UK on Map?
Road map of Headingley Stadium, Leeds, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Headingley Stadium, Leeds, UK
Headingley Stadium, Leeds, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Headingley Stadium, Leeds, UK is 53.817261, and the longitude is -1.582470. Headingley Stadium, Leeds, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 49' 2.1396'' N and 1° 34' 56.8920'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 49' 2.1396'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 34' 56.8920'' W|
Coordinates of Headingley Stadium, Leeds, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)
- Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens, UK (53.447571, -2.726343)
- Kingston Park Stadium, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.018715, -1.673066)